Wednesday 30 July 2008

The beginning

Today I checked the UKSA website and found this news report.

I then immediatley created this temporary page to see how much interest there would be in Bromley and the surrounding areas for a skate park.

With the help of the Youth Funding Offer we have a chance at finally getting a local park to rival those such as Dartford !

However, as many of you probably know many planned parks have failed in the past when the local council doesn't believe that there would be sufficient interest in a skatepark in their area.
Thus I created this site as (hopefully) a way of bringing local skaters together for this cause and giving the council proof that this would not be a waste of space.

If this is of interest to you please follow the link below;

Register Interest

(Opens a new window)


Based on the response from this I will take the site further.

Lets do this !

Jake M

2 comments:

Nige said...

Fuck yeah, I just google stumbled across this and I think it'd be a lot easier to get my friends into skating if there was a decent park nearby.

Jakes Alley said...

Any more news?